Sunday, December 13, 2009

Ornaments, ornaments, ornaments

I have rec'd my ornament from the HOE Christmas Ornament exchange from Melissa W. OMG! Melissa stitched a design from Cherrywood Designs, it is two-sided stitching with added jingle bells. To say I LOVE it is an understatement. It is WAY too cute!!! Thank you again Melissa!



I have also heard from Nicole that she rec'd her ornament from me for the HO HO HO Exchange we are in. I stitched the Sampler Girl's ornament from this years JCS ornie issue. I stitched it over 1 on a misc piece of coffee dyed/baked fabric by me. I am going to stitch this one for me for next year. It is really small but oh so cute. I used beads along with the whip stitch to sew it together and was pretty pleased with how it turned out.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

I love my ornament!! :) Thank you again Karen!!

Pumpkin said...

Adorable and adorable :o)

Michelle said...

A lovely ornament to receive and a lovely ornament to give!

Bagels Recipes said...

Interestiing read