Monday, March 23, 2009

The last of my exchanges have arrived

So the last few of my exchanges have arrived. The first are my ornaments for Chris in our HoHoHo ornament exchange group. Chris was the first to receive ornaments for our group and her only dislike was pink flamingoes. SOOOO, the brat i am i stitched her her ornament then i also stitched a pink flamingo. LOL It turned our really cute and have to stitch him for myself now too. Chris seems to like him too. The other ornament is a quaker but i totally forget the name and don't have the chart right here.


My other exchange (the last of my exchanges for awhile) was the HOE winter quaker exchange. I stitched a freebie quaker snowman i found online but do not remember the site. DUH! I made him into a floss tag. Marie has rec'd her floss tag and really likes it. THey are sooo much fun to make.

12 comments:

acereta said...

hese bird axchanges are beautiful!

acereta said...

I like the pinkeeps with birds!

Anonymous said...

I took one look at that flamingo and my first reaction was, "Ahh! I want one!" LOL Very cute. I'm going to have to find the pattern.

Congratulations on three very nice finishes.

Brigitte said...

You stitched some great exchange pieces. This flamingo is so cute, even for a non-flamingo lover, lol.

sofietjes handwerken said...

very nice.
I hope you come and visit my blog to.
Greetings sofie

CindyMae said...

I love them all! They are all great! I am going to have to give making a floss tag a try someday!

staci said...

Wonderful exchanges!!!

Bette said...

OHHHH, you are so evil, Karen. LOL! But the flamingo is really cute and I am a flamingo lover.

Kathy A. said...

Oh my I laughted so hard when I saw the flamingo with the hat. That is just tooo cute for words and for a non-flamingo lover that is perfect!

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

Can you contact me?
I am interested in one of your charts for sale.

Unknown said...

Love the Flamingo - betcha she got a real laugh out of it!!

I have a PIF drawing going, and I also gave you and award. Come and get it!!

Sharon said...

Beautiful exchanges, I love that flamingo!