Saturday, April 26, 2008

Silk gauze class project and more goodies

Well, Tracy (teejay) and I took teh Silk Gauze (40ct) class today at the Attic Needlework shop in Mesa. It was fun, and i am really cruising along on this project (it will measure just about 2"x2" when completed, it is tiny). Thought i would post a pic of my progress so far since this afternoon (needed a break from the 40ct, my eyes are crossing). LOL Also some other goodies i picked up while there: 2 more charts for the silk gauze, Lizzie Kate's Housework (isn't this one so true), LHN's needlebook chart and some fabric and Belle Soie in cranberry for my Always & Forever by LHN.





Here is the Fair & Square exchange i rec'd from Sara S. yesterday. Isn't it great! i love it. The scissor fob has the bird on one side and my initial "K" on the other. I LOVE it. Sara did an awesome job, this was her first fair & square exchange. Hopefully she gets her's from me in the next few days and then i can share that pic with you, but you will have to wait for that one.





I am working on a couple different exchanges so can't show any pics of my wip's of them. Also working on a round robin, almost finished and will get that mailed out this week.

No comments: